Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: asamimasa on November 06, 2018, 05:30:15 pm
-
I went for the Nikon mirrorless since a lot of the manual glass I keep is Nikon mount.
Cosmetic and performance are both 10/10. I keep my gear gaff taped, so it avoids a lot of the the usual bag rubbing friction on the corners. If you see a white spot, it's likely just gaff tape residue I missed. There is wear on one corner of the screen protector, not the screen itself. The sensor was cleaned professionally when I stopped using it, hasn't been used since.
Actuations are under 17k.
Includes everything it comes with originally (charger, box, papers, etc.), spare genuine battery, and specific L-bracket for it.
Asking $2450 shipped CONUS. You handle any transaction fees. I have 200 feedback on Fredmiranda forum under 'jjkan'.
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4836/45705838162_7319759856_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2cCSnjs)1714469 (https://flic.kr/p/2cCSnjs) by Robert Asami (https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertasami/), on Flickr
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1974/44842470075_97b26ff04b_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2bjzo4M)1714470 (https://flic.kr/p/2bjzo4M) by Robert Asami (https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertasami/), on Flickr
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1922/44842469975_604473153a_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2bjzo34)1714471 (https://flic.kr/p/2bjzo34) by Robert Asami (https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertasami/), on Flickr
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1958/45705838092_a761d47b0e_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2cCSnif)1714472 (https://flic.kr/p/2cCSnif) by Robert Asami (https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertasami/), on Flickr