Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on November 06, 2018, 10:49:45 am

Title: Trekking near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 06, 2018, 10:49:45 am
I finally had some time to put together another small article in my blog:

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=665

Highly recommended, as basically the entire Odemira region.

Regards.

Title: Re: Trekking near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: JMCP on November 06, 2018, 05:39:35 pm
Your a lucky man having the west coast of Portugal for photography as it is beautiful. I stopped off at a small cafe in Odemira when I was doing some cycle touring last month, started in Sines that day, passed through Vila Nova De Milfontes, Odemira and then on to Aljezur where we camped for the evening.

Cheers, John

Title: Re: Trekking near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 07, 2018, 05:01:42 am
Thanks John, glad you like the area. End of this month, Aljezur will hold the sweet potato festival:)
Title: Re: Trekking near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 07, 2018, 02:07:13 pm
I like the second. The first looks as if it would have been better with a lighter touch on the processing.

Jeremy