Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: HSakols on November 04, 2018, 08:40:14 am

Title: Fall leaves Yosemite Valley
Post by: HSakols on November 04, 2018, 08:40:14 am
Yesterday I had fun photographing fall leaves.  This is a wonderful time of year to find moving leaves in the river and creeks. 

Title: Re: Fall leaves Yosemite Valley
Post by: PeterAit on November 04, 2018, 08:43:33 am
Where did fall go ;D?
Title: Re: Fall leaves Yosemite Valley
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 04, 2018, 09:21:36 am
Where did fall go ;D?
I, too, read "leaves" as a verb initially.
Nice images.
Fall has been very slow here in the U.S. Northeast this year, but now we have glorious color that is a month late.
Title: Re: Fall leaves Yosemite Valley
Post by: HSakols on November 04, 2018, 11:35:07 am
Yes, I can see the misunderstanding  :D  No fall hasn't left us yet. It still is warm and dry out here.  Thanks for the comments.
Title: Re: Fall leaves Yosemite Valley
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 07, 2018, 09:51:26 am
Beautiful vignettes.