Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Kgitti on November 02, 2018, 10:50:14 pm

Title: Mojave problems and Canon printers?
Post by: Kgitti on November 02, 2018, 10:50:14 pm
Anyone experiencing any problems with the Mojave update before I do it? It always makes me a bit nervous. I run a 6400 and a Pro 1000
Title: Re: Mojave problems and Canon printers?
Post by: beaconfineart on November 03, 2018, 01:48:06 pm
Same question. Spoke to my Canon tech guy and he says that Canon certainly supports Mojave but I too am hesitant. Will be following this thread.
Title: Re: Mojave problems and Canon printers?
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on November 06, 2018, 01:19:13 pm
My Pro-1000, as well as the tools like Print Studio pro, media conf. too and accounting manager work great with Mojave. he F/Wof the printer is 2.07, the driver and software is the latest offered by Canon.
Title: Re: Mojave problems and Canon printers?
Post by: Abdo on November 11, 2018, 05:14:49 pm
Back up and install .. and be happy .. :)
I really do not understand this kind of question.