Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: William Chitham on November 01, 2018, 12:04:36 pm

Title: Z3200 PSU Fan Replaced
Post by: William Chitham on November 01, 2018, 12:04:36 pm
Having successfully replaced the PSU fan on my Z I just wanted to say thanks to Mr Lindquist and all the others who share information freely on the web. With the HP Service Manual, Mark's excellent Z3200 Notes: http://z3200.com/Power_Supply_Unit_Fan_Replacement-HP-Z3200_Printers-Mark%20Lindquist.htm and the video he linked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUwP7sQrJRQ the whole thing went very smoothly. This is the fan I used: StarTech.com 80x25mm Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan https://ebay.us/8wWYF0.
William Chitham.
Title: Re: Z3200 PSU Fan Replaced
Post by: Mark Lindquist on November 01, 2018, 12:29:24 pm
Thanks William, glad you got your PSU fan replaced.  Although he doesn’t like it when I brag about him, Ernst Dinkla has long been a pillar of this forum and an extremely astute Z3200 user and trouble shooter.
I owe a great deal to him for the knowledge he has shared over the years and that he was an early inspiration to me.

It’s nice of you to acknowledge those of us, including yourself who help to keep these printers going.

It is all of us working together on Lula that makes the difference for many Z Series users worldwide.

Best,

Mark
Title: Re: Z3200 PSU Fan Replaced
Post by: John Nollendorfs on November 01, 2018, 12:34:53 pm
+1 for Ernst's contributions to inkjet printing through various forums over nearly 20 years I've known him!
John Nollendorfs
Title: Re: Z3200 PSU Fan Replaced
Post by: Peter McLennan on November 01, 2018, 09:59:45 pm
Absent Ernst and Mark, I'd never have taken the HP Z3200 plunge. 
SO glad I did!  Thanks again, boys.
Title: Re: Z3200 PSU Fan Replaced
Post by: urbanpicasso on November 07, 2018, 02:00:17 am
Absent Ernst and Mark, I'd never have taken the HP Z3200 plunge.
SO glad I did!  Thanks again, boys.


+1 ;)
davidbogdan