Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dseelig on October 31, 2018, 12:23:46 pm

Title: HP Z 3200 ? do i need to
Post by: dseelig on October 31, 2018, 12:23:46 pm
I am getting anew HP Z3200 can I start using it with my inks form my older one . It is being replaced becuase of two much wrong to fix belt needs to be replaced maintanced tank needs to be replaced and it needs to be restarted everytime I want to use it if it has not been used that day. If I need ot use the starter inks how do I store the used inks in my old one. thanks David
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 ? do i need to
Post by: John Nollendorfs on October 31, 2018, 12:40:09 pm
I think I would use the starter carts that come with the new one first, then use the prints from the old one as needed.
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 ? do i need to
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 31, 2018, 03:54:47 pm
Definitely begin with the starter carts only. If your other inks are not expired you can use them when you need to. If you use expired inks in a new printer it will void your warranty. Good idea to stay with the program for as long as your printer has a warranty.

Mark
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 ? do i need to
Post by: dseelig on October 31, 2018, 04:25:34 pm
How do I best store my old inks
Thanks David
Title: Re: HP Z 3200 ? do i need to
Post by: Mark Lindquist on October 31, 2018, 10:55:52 pm
How do I best store my old inks
Thanks David

Freezer bags.