Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Mirrorless Cameras => Topic started by: MBehrens on October 29, 2018, 07:55:31 pm

Title: Oct Fuji Firmware Updates
Post by: MBehrens on October 29, 2018, 07:55:31 pm
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/fw_table.html

I saw today that there was a bug in the X-T1 version 5.50.
I'm interested in the X-T2 version 4.30. Has anyone tried it yet?
Actually nothing specifically pertains to my situation, so maybe I should skip this one. I like to keep things up to date though.
Title: Re: Oct Fuji Firmware Updates
Post by: armand on October 29, 2018, 09:10:20 pm
http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/software/fw_table.html

I saw today that there was a bug in the X-T1 version 5.50.
I'm interested in the X-T2 version 4.30. Has anyone tried it yet?
Actually nothing specifically pertains to my situation, so maybe I should skip this one. I like to keep things up to date though.

As far as I recall the update was to achieve full compatibility with the 200 F2. If you don't plan to buy I don't see why you need the update.
Title: Re: Oct Fuji Firmware Updates
Post by: rdonson on October 29, 2018, 10:06:56 pm
I haven’t seen any issues with either the X-T1 or X-T2 on the latest firmware. I haven’t done any extensive work with either yet though.

Don’t forget the lens firmware updates.

Title: Re: Oct Fuji Firmware Updates
Post by: MBehrens on October 30, 2018, 01:03:04 pm
https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-t1-firmware-ver-5-50-malfunction/

The malfunction is only with the XC15-45.
Title: Re: Oct Fuji Firmware Updates
Post by: rdonson on October 30, 2018, 06:32:39 pm
Well, I don't have that lens so I wouldn't have seen the issue.