Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: jeremyrh on October 26, 2018, 08:48:44 am

Title: Where is the "beta section" supposed to be?
Post by: jeremyrh on October 26, 2018, 08:48:44 am
Received a mail telling me a new beta is available, but no sign of it on my PhaseOne profile :-(  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place ...
Title: Re: Where is the "beta section" supposed to be?
Post by: nemtom on October 26, 2018, 09:00:15 am
Received a mail telling me a new beta is available, but no sign of it on my PhaseOne profile :-(  Maybe I'm not looking in the right place ...

Should be there... (On the other hand the download link is white on very light grey)
Title: Re: Where is the "beta section" supposed to be?
Post by: jeremyrh on October 26, 2018, 09:03:13 am
Thanks - I don't have that box despite signing up as a beta tester :-(
Title: Re: Where is the "beta section" supposed to be?
Post by: nemtom on October 26, 2018, 09:25:03 am
Thanks - I don't have that box despite signing up as a beta tester :-(

Hmmm.. interesting. Maybe you have two accounts?

Anyway, I just sent you a private message. I hope that helps.
Title: Re: Where is the "beta section" supposed to be?
Post by: jeremyrh on October 26, 2018, 09:46:39 am
Hmmm.. interesting. Maybe you have two accounts?

Anyway, I just sent you a private message. I hope that helps.

Yes - that was the problem. User error :-(