Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on October 23, 2018, 05:33:20 pm

Title: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh with new image
Post by: KMRennie on October 23, 2018, 05:33:20 pm
As is my usual habit I have removed most of the blue cast from the shots. Ken
Title: Re: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 23, 2018, 05:42:59 pm
Both nice. My choice is the first.
Title: Re: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh with new image
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 24, 2018, 06:23:08 am
Lovely light.
Title: Re: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 24, 2018, 06:41:52 am
Both nice. My choice is the first.

I agree.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh with new image
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 24, 2018, 09:48:17 am
Now, with three images instead of two, I waver between the first and the third.
The new (third) one wins for "pretty," but I think I still prefer the first one for "moody."
Title: Re: Pre-dawn light at Bamburgh with new image
Post by: Jonathan Cross on October 24, 2018, 12:38:01 pm
No. 2 for the light on the castle.


Jonathan


PS was there in June with a big  westerly wind making the waves almost go backwards!  People on the top of the castle were in danger of being blown over.