Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Ivo_B on October 22, 2018, 12:31:26 pm
-
I'm pretty sure this is a fantastic subject to illustrate with photo's.
Effects of ultimate vacuity.
Here is mine illustration
=>
-
You might need to explain the boardgame. Probably unknown outside benelux.
-
You might need to explain the boardgame. Probably unknown outside benelux.
The boardgames is well known over the world, it is based on an old Indian game.
In Dutch it is called: Mens Erger Je Niet
In Britain it is known under different names. Ludo, Trouble, but the name, closest to the meaning in Dutch is 'frustration'.
-
Frustration?
-
Like the big old S&W!
-
Like the big old S&W!
Loaded with a spoon of Hercules 2400 and 240grains of jacketed lead, you don’t head the ball back.
-
Frustration?
Nice one.
-
(http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Vacuous.jpg)
-
(http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Vacuous.jpg)
WoW. This is Good!
-
(http://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Vacuous.jpg)
That is truly evil, Keith.
-
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/IEPC-Day-in-the-Life-of-the-Inland-Empire-10-18/i-JrFwN7n/0/703eeb06/X2/_XH11557-X2.jpg)
Rand
-
That is truly evil, Keith.
Aw shucks, does that disqualify it from the ultimate vacuity stakes?
;-)
-
Ivo, please tell me you didn't have the foresight to set that ticking clock to five to twelve.
-
Loaded with a spoon of Hercules 2400 and 240grains of jacketed lead, you don’t head the ball back.
I'm partial to H110 myself!!
-
I'm partial to H110 myself!!
Good old Hodgdon, It’s the Classic poWder for .44, The recoil of a full loaded shell with Hercules is ‘slower’ better manageable. The minus is you can not shoot at a paper target at 7m because you put it in fire. Hodgdon fires more ‘clean’ and is the theoretical better load.
But we practiced at 25m, so no big deal.
-
Ivo, please tell me you didn't have the foresight to set that ticking clock to five to twelve.
Keith, nothing in this picture is per accident.
-
Keith, nothing in this picture is per accident. 
Ivo, please tell me you didn't have the foresight to set that ticking clock to five to twelve.
What can I say, other than, brilliant!
-
What can I say, other than, brilliant!
Tx.
-
Circa 1974. A future politician.
-
Circa 1974. A future politician.
Like.
-
Circa 1974. A future politician.
I think I know them.
;-)
-
Time for an appropriately Meatyard-ian (https://fraenkelgallery.com/artists/ralph-eugene-meatyard) link. ;)
-Dave-
-
Time for an appropriately Meatyard-ian (https://fraenkelgallery.com/artists/ralph-eugene-meatyard) link. ;)
-Dave-
Yes! I immediately thought of Lucybelle Crater.