Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on October 21, 2018, 12:51:49 pm

Title: Mount Rundle
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 21, 2018, 12:51:49 pm
....is always good for looking for compositions.
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: MattBurt on October 22, 2018, 12:21:45 pm
Nice fit. I like the horizontal line texture in the lower part of the mountain. Good seeing.
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 22, 2018, 02:35:31 pm
Very nicely done.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: Chris Kern on October 22, 2018, 02:39:57 pm
....is always good for looking for compositions.

Excellent example of how an alert eye can create something new from a much-photographed subject.
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 22, 2018, 05:40:10 pm
Thanks, folks. I watched the moon skim the edge of the mountain for about an hour, hoping that the ravens sailing in the strong wind might align with this. They didn't.
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: MattBurt on October 23, 2018, 12:31:35 am
Thanks, folks. I watched the moon skim the edge of the mountain for about an hour, hoping that the ravens sailing in the strong wind might align with this. They didn't.

I know that hopeful feeling. Exercises in patience like this will work toward getting the shot (I keep telling myself).
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 23, 2018, 05:35:30 am
Nice fit.
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 23, 2018, 11:43:03 am
Very nicely done.

Jeremy

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Mount Rundle
Post by: stamper on October 23, 2018, 11:52:38 am
The praise is well merited.