Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: churly on October 20, 2018, 07:17:58 pm

Title: Sky Lights
Post by: churly on October 20, 2018, 07:17:58 pm
Interactions between the sky and the land?

Chuck
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2018, 08:59:40 pm
An excellent set, Chuck. All three!
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 21, 2018, 08:31:14 am
An excellent set, Chuck. All three!

+1
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 21, 2018, 12:56:09 pm
Very prairie, which is good.
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 21, 2018, 01:28:32 pm
I like the third the most because the land is interesting as well as the sky, but all three are very pleasing.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: churly on October 21, 2018, 03:37:07 pm
Thanks for the comments guys.  Jeremy - I see what you mean but I rather like the subtle curves in the other two.  when I first processed these the third was my favorite but I grew to like the other two more.
Chuck
 
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 21, 2018, 08:02:25 pm
OK, coming back to them I must say my favorite is the first. That cloud had such presence!
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: MattBurt on October 22, 2018, 01:04:43 am
All very nice. Well seen and shot.
Title: Re: Sky Lights
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 22, 2018, 04:57:53 am
Well seen, great light.