Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on October 20, 2018, 11:41:22 am
-
The weather forecast annouced that the mist should normally leave quickly today.
But it was not the case for my pleasure ;)
Thierry
-
What are your favourites, please?!
Have a Nice W-E.
Thierry
-
The 4th ones in both sets Thierry.
-
Tough call but I will say 1 and 4 in the first set for different reasons and 4 in the second set. Nice set.
Chuck
-
They're all good, but my faves are the fourth in each set, and then the first in each set.
-
Wonderful series. If I had to choose - #3 and #4 of the first set.
-
Thanks gentlemen.
To my taste 3 and 4 of the first set, then first of each set.
On a calibrated screen they are even better.
Have a Nice W-E.
Thierry.
-
I like the #4 in the first set with the lone cow.
Some of the other ones (#3 in the first bunch, for example) would work better with a tighter crop. Too much plain grass and sky.