Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 08:11:59 am

Title: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 08:11:59 am
Kejimkujic National Park
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 08:12:52 am
...
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 08:14:58 am
Up 'the mountain' on the North Shore
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 08:16:08 am
And back down again.
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 18, 2018, 08:42:27 am
A lovely set, J.

My wife and I visited the seaside section of Kejimkujic the summer it first opened, many years ago. At that time I didn't even know the main inland park existed. Then, just two summers ago we made brief stop in the main K park on the way to Lunenburg. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I am desperate to get back there soon.

You live in Paradise, J!
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: JNB_Rare on October 18, 2018, 11:40:32 am
A lovely set, J.

My wife and I visited the seaside section of Kejimkujic the summer it first opened, many years ago. At that time I didn't even know the main inland park existed. Then, just two summers ago we made brief stop in the main K park on the way to Lunenburg. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I am desperate to get back there soon.

You live in Paradise, J!

Thanks, Eric. I love the Keji Seaside Adjunct as well. With road "improvements" that area has been bypassed by the main highway, so you have to exit onto the older highway to find it. Autumn can certainly be pretty in Nova Scotia, if a bit unpredictable – bright sun now, but snowshowers just a couple of hours ago.  :)
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: MattBurt on October 18, 2018, 01:54:06 pm
Very nice set. I miss the eastern fall palette. We are a lot of yellow here and not enough orange and red!
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: PeterAit on October 18, 2018, 02:27:12 pm
Bravo - beautiful snaps.
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 19, 2018, 05:02:21 am
Nice.
Title: Re: An Autumn Day Trip (Nova Scotia)
Post by: Bob_B on October 19, 2018, 08:20:57 am
+1. I especially liked the first pair. Nicely done.