Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on October 17, 2018, 04:42:02 am
-
Last light at Kimmeridge Bay, in Dorset. I truly love exploring and photographing the ledges at Kimmeridge for detail work, they are so inspiring and I find them always rewarding, with almost any light. I took this photograph during a Workshop One-on-One in Dorset I led in October 2017. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_4305.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Beautiful.
-
Lovely.
-
It's the light on the flat rocks that makes the shot beautiful.
Jeremy
-
Good shooting, Vieri.
-
Great stuff. You've certainly made the best of a great location
-
It's the light on the flat rocks that makes the shot beautiful.
Jeremy
+1
-
Beautiful.
Thank you very much Paulo, glad you enjoyed it :)
Lovely.
Thank you very much Eric, much appreciated :)
It's the light on the flat rocks that makes the shot beautiful.
Jeremy
I agree with you Jeremy, it is that glow and reflection that caught my attention and made me set up the shot - glad you enjoyed it :)
Good shooting, Vieri.
Thank you very much indeed! :)
Great stuff. You've certainly made the best of a great location
Thank you very much Bill, I love all Dorset and Kimmeridge in particular - it is truly a great location! I am glad if my photograph rendered it's beauty justice :)
+1
Thank you Matt! :)
Best regards,
Vieri
-
Beautiful.
+1
-
Thank for your great shot!
-
+1
Thank you Armand! :)
Thank for your great shot!
Thank you for your kind comment, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Best regards,
Vieri