Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 16, 2018, 05:47:40 pm

Title: Hvalsneskirkja - two views
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 16, 2018, 05:47:40 pm
Hvalsneskirkja,  (https://blog.parrikar.com/2018/10/17/hvalsneskirkja/)in Reykjanes, Iceland.

Title: Re: Hvalsneskirkja - two views
Post by: RMW on October 16, 2018, 07:10:14 pm
Enjoy them both.
#2 has a tranquility about it I very much value.
Thanks for posting Rajan.
Richard
Title: Re: Hvalsneskirkja - two views
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 16, 2018, 07:22:23 pm
Enjoy them both.
#2 has a tranquility about it I very much value.
Thanks for posting Rajan.
Richard
My thoughts exactly.
Title: Re: Hvalsneskirkja - two views
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 17, 2018, 02:14:41 am
I find the white wall a bit too bright in the first.

So, my vote for the 2nd too.

Thierry
Title: Re: Hvalsneskirkja - two views
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 17, 2018, 07:17:19 am
Richard, Eric, and Thierry - thanks much.