Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: narikin on October 16, 2018, 10:11:48 am

Title: IQ4 - when is it arriving?
Post by: narikin on October 16, 2018, 10:11:48 am
Been awhile since IQ4 announced, wondered when we might see first shipment?

When IQ3-100 was announced, I received mine 6 days later. But this time, all I hear is crickets!

Doug? Chris? Anyone?
Title: Re: IQ4 - when is it arriving?
Post by: Christopher on October 16, 2018, 11:54:28 am
My guess is shipment will start in November.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: IQ4 - when is it arriving?
Post by: Doug Peterson on October 17, 2018, 08:44:07 am
When IQ3-100 was announced, I received mine 6 days later. But this time, all I hear is crickets!

At Launch the stated expected ship-time was "October" and I suspect they may get a very small number shipped by October 31 to keep true to that, but personally I’d be surprised if a significant quantity ships before November.

So far we've only used pre-production preview units. We're expecting production demo units in time for use at the DT / Phase One booth next week at Photo Plus Expo. Testing such a demo unit will tell me a lot about the products readiness to ship (or not).

Personally, I'm very excited!