Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on October 16, 2018, 08:38:46 am

Title: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 16, 2018, 08:38:46 am
Autumn at the lake.

Thierry
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 17, 2018, 02:17:36 am
I will re-do the processing as it seems to be a bit too contrasty, and fuzzy on other screens.

Thierry
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: Bob_B on October 17, 2018, 08:05:04 am
I like it, and agree that reducing the contrast will help. Also, maybe bring up the shadows a bit? Nice scene regardless.
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: thierrylegros396 on October 17, 2018, 12:45:08 pm
Thanks Bob.

Here is he newly processed one.

Thierry
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: RMW on October 17, 2018, 01:47:50 pm
Nice revision !
Richard
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 17, 2018, 07:22:24 pm
Nice revision !
Richard
Much better.
Title: Re: Autumn at the lake.
Post by: MattBurt on October 18, 2018, 12:37:08 am
I like the newer edit too. Nice.