Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Photopro888 on October 12, 2018, 02:15:10 pm

Title: Canon iPF Pro-4000 Firmware update
Post by: Photopro888 on October 12, 2018, 02:15:10 pm
Anyone else getting this notification on the printer itself? I do have version 2.02 and nothing newer is listed on the web site (CanonUSA).

Haven’t tried to download it yet. (I did update the firmware directly from the printer when I first setup the printer back in June)

Just checking if anyone has gotten this notice.

Thanks for any info! 

Darren
Title: Re: Canon iPF Pro-4000 Firmware update
Post by: stcstc31 on October 13, 2018, 07:39:44 am
i did it on both mine just recently


not had any bother
Title: Re: Canon iPF Pro-4000 Firmware update
Post by: Photopro888 on October 22, 2018, 12:37:11 pm
Thanks for the info stcstc31.

I did go head and install from the printer and all seems good!

New firmware version is now 2.07
Title: Re: Canon iPF Pro-4000 Firmware update
Post by: Ryan Mack on October 27, 2018, 09:31:51 am
Found this today on the canon USA site.

Quote
Modifications from Ver.2.02 to Ver.2.07
1. Failure correction of a function in monitoring service.