Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on October 08, 2018, 02:15:42 pm

Title: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: KMRennie on October 08, 2018, 02:15:42 pm
The sun doesn't always shine in Spain. Taken with a heavy sea mist. Comments welcome. Ken
Title: Re: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 08, 2018, 08:41:22 pm
I like these. Especially the second.
Title: Re: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 09, 2018, 12:02:38 am
The second has drama. The bright spot in the clouds is a little too hot.
Title: Re: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 09, 2018, 04:58:19 am
Good ones.
Title: Re: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: Mark Greenberg on October 09, 2018, 01:00:52 pm
Very nice seascapes.  I also prefer the second.

Mark
Title: Re: Playa de Antilles, Asturias, Spain
Post by: sdwilsonsct on October 09, 2018, 01:13:52 pm
I want to like #1 but the constraints of composition, perhaps, leave it feeling to me like it is sliding left. Good skies in both.