Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 05, 2018, 01:38:10 pm
-
I tried again this morning at the location I went to earlier in the week in the rain. I love that valley and wanted to get some light and fall color there and I managed to get that today. At first I was concerned it might be completely clear but this little bit of cloud cover hung on at the end of the valley to add a little more interest. This is a quick edit of a shot that jumped out at me but I think I got a few nice ones this morning I'm looking forward to giving a closer look when I can.
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1976/44397207354_58acfeb099_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2aDehYj)
I also stitched this together pano in Lightroom (3 images).
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1915/45068599622_e507c8737b_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2bEymv5)
-
Love them both Matt. This location is close to your home?
-
Love them both Matt. This location is close to your home?
Thanks, it is! I'm pretty fortunate to live here. :)
We hike or in the winter, ski on the XC trails here regularly. It's pretty scenic when all snowy too.
-
Very nice Matt. I definitely need to put this on my list to visit next time I am up around Gunnison!
-
Hi Matt. Both are great images. I'm glad you were able to get back before all the leaves were blown off the trees.
Mark
-
Nicely done, Matt!
-
Great light and scenery.
-
Thanks for the comments! I do appreciate them.