Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Mark Greenberg on October 04, 2018, 11:35:53 am
-
I have recently rejoined the Luminous Landscape and look forward to sharing and learning with other members. As my time in the Gunnison, Colorado area was winding down, I have had the opportunity to go out several mornings in the last 2-3 weeks. There has been a relatively early foliage change with a predominance of yellow and little orange/red. Most mornings were either cloudless or completely gray due to extensive cloud cover. Still, it's always enjoyable just to be out shooting at this time of year. Wish I could stay longer.
-
Nice work. I live in Gunnison! Banner year this year for leaves. I recognize that Kebler red patch. I was kicking myself yesterday morning that I couldn't go to Mill Creek or Ohio Pass for the amazing light and double rainbow in the morning. Oh, well.
If you have been to the High Alpine Brewery, you may have seen my photos on display there. I also have some at the Gunnison Gallery.
-
I thought you might be the same Matt Burt whose work I have admired at the gallery. I'm leaving for the winter and shipped my gear home on Tuesday since the forecast at that time was for rain every day--talk about bad decisions. If ok with you, I would like to meet when I return next May. Have a good winter and enjoy your photography.
-
I thought you might be the same Matt Burt whose work I have admired at the gallery. I'm leaving for the winter and shipped my gear home on Tuesday since the forecast at that time was for rain every day--talk about bad decisions. If ok with you, I would like to meet when I return next May. Have a good winter and enjoy your photography.
Thanks! Oh too bad about your gear!
If you really want to get out again I could probably come up with a modest loaner. I'd be happy to meet up in May or whenever. I'm usually around. Maybe we could go shoot. I know a few spots...
-
Love those fall colors! Way to be there.
-
Thanks Hugh. It was a beautiful time to be here. Sorry I need to leave today.
Mark
-
Hi Mark and welcome to LULA!! Love the first 3, but number one really caught my eye, I can just picture myself having a nice adult beverage or two on the porch or if it's a cold night, in front of a nice fire inside!!!
-
Thanks Kevin. The same locale last year had a much different appearance. The aspens were affected by " blight disease " and lost all the leaves. It doesn't kill the trees, which appeared normal a year later.
Mark