Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: Alexis Alvarez on October 02, 2018, 01:24:34 pm

Title: Any photographers in Bar Harbor area that would let me rent a tripod?
Post by: Alexis Alvarez on October 02, 2018, 01:24:34 pm
Help! I neglected to pack my tripod and can't find anyplace that would rent me one. Any photographers out there that would let me rent one of yours?

Title: Re: Any photographers in Bar Harbor area that would let me rent a tripod?
Post by: guido on October 11, 2018, 02:16:41 pm
Help! I neglected to pack my tripod and can't find anyplace that would rent me one. Any photographers out there that would let me rent one of yours?

I'll be up there 10/13-10/20 and could bring my old backup if you are still in need. Email me at guido02474 at yahoo.com
Title: Re: Any photographers in Bar Harbor area that would let me rent a tripod?
Post by: Alexis Alvarez on October 11, 2018, 08:01:25 pm
Thanks for the offer, but I'm back home already. Good luck!