Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on October 02, 2018, 09:35:37 am

Title: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: RSL on October 02, 2018, 09:35:37 am
The title is from Gene Smith. The photograph is nowhere near a Gene Smith. But it IS the result of a glance.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 02, 2018, 10:26:50 am
Nice glance.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on October 02, 2018, 12:06:33 pm
 Nice one Russ!! +1 to what Eric said.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 02, 2018, 02:01:48 pm
There are worse views from one's windows.

Jeremy
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: BobDavid on October 03, 2018, 12:14:43 am
Ah yes, Spanish moss. Nice scene, Russ.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: RSL on October 03, 2018, 08:21:59 am
Thanks all. It really was a glance. I was walking by on my way to my workroom, glanced, and grabbed a camera. The light was right.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance
Post by: Two23 on October 03, 2018, 09:21:26 am
I'll look at it again in January. ;)


Kent in SD