Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: churly on September 25, 2018, 06:14:57 pm
-
Some shots for the Cloverly Formation edging on hard light.Chuck
-
A beautifully dramatic set, Chuck.
-
Interesting formations. My favorite is the first one. I especially like the shadows and well lit areas along with the smooth shapes. The others photos are also very nice with great colors and textures but I still prefer the first one.
Well done!
-
A beautifully dramatic set, Chuck.
Agreed!
-
+1; I like the formations in the shadows in the first photo.
-
Thanks everyone for your comments. The first is my favorite as well. There was less than 30 minutes between total shadow and hard, flat light so little time for slow, contemplative snapping.
Chuck
-
Nice rocks.
-
What a wondrous location! The first image is outstanding.
-
Wow, excellent set! The light is just incredible...
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
-
Thanks Rajan and Neil. It is an interesting location but as I mentioned above, it is hard to catch the good light. Sometimes you get lucky. :) Chuck
-
I really like the three-dimensonality and texture of the third image. Well done!!
-
Lovely view point and gorgeous lighting and shades.