Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on September 22, 2018, 03:59:15 am

Title: Gatklettur under the storm
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on September 22, 2018, 03:59:15 am
Iceland's basaltic rocks, shaped by the power of the weather, feature incredible shapes: this is Gatklettur under the storm, a black & white image created in Iceland during a Workshop I led there in February 2018. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_4820.jpg)

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Title: Re: Gatklettur under the storm
Post by: francois on September 22, 2018, 08:18:20 am
Very powerful image with these tumultuous waters and this biblical light.
Well done.
Title: Re: Gatklettur under the storm
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 22, 2018, 08:29:04 am
Magnificent.
Title: Re: Gatklettur under the storm
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 24, 2018, 04:53:49 am
This is what I sometimes call "Salgado's light".
Title: Re: Gatklettur under the storm
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on September 26, 2018, 05:46:09 pm
Very powerful image with these tumultuous waters and this biblical light.
Well done.

Thank you very much indeed Francois, glad you enjoyed the image and the light :)

Magnificent.


Thank you very much Eric, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

This is what I sometimes call "Salgado's light".

Thank you very much Paulo, the Salgado comparison is truly generous! :)

Best regards,

Vieri