Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: urbanpicasso on September 19, 2018, 08:32:54 am

Title: z3200ps setup
Post by: urbanpicasso on September 19, 2018, 08:32:54 am
I'm in the process of setting uo a new Z3200ps in a remote location where I use wifi for my internet access. Will a simple crossover to the computer work to interface the two? Will the printer use that interface as access to the internet? Do I need to use both the crossover and usb.... if that works?
 It would be nice to get more than a test print.
Thanks
davidbogdan
Title: Re: z3200ps setup
Post by: jhein on September 19, 2018, 09:21:13 pm
David:
If the wifi router has an available ethernet port (most do), then running a simple  ethernet cable between the two is your best bet.  If not I would get an ethernet (RJ-45) to wifi adapter similar to this:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAG3X7SP4714.

Good luck
Jim
Title: Re: z3200ps setup
Post by: urbanpicasso on September 20, 2018, 08:08:11 am
Thanks, I'll give it a shot.
davidbogdan