Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rayyan on September 14, 2018, 04:44:34 pm

Title: Sand dunes...
Post by: Rayyan on September 14, 2018, 04:44:34 pm

(https://fursan.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-3/p3068328165-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Sand dunes...
Post by: KMRennie on September 14, 2018, 05:32:46 pm
Oh I do like the composition! I would be tempted to lighten both sides of the dune and make this quite high key making the dark figure stand out even more but I make almost everything high key at the moment so it could well be just my mood at the moment. Ken
Title: Re: Sand dunes...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2018, 06:44:59 pm
Great catch!
Title: Re: Sand dunes...
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 15, 2018, 02:49:37 am
Well seen.

Thierry
Title: Re: Sand dunes...
Post by: Telecaster on September 15, 2018, 04:20:18 pm
A scene I have seen.  ;)  Good one!

-Dave-
Title: Re: Sand dunes...
Post by: Rayyan on September 16, 2018, 10:33:41 am
Thanks guys  :)