Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Lighting => Topic started by: Balafre on September 14, 2018, 12:33:38 am
-
Greetings! I'm trying to identify the trigger delay time of the original Bron RFS 1. I have and know the RFS 2.1 (NOT the 2.2) is 425 milli-seconds. But the RFS 1 is.... ???
Answers will be gratefully appreciated.
-
...probably even worse. Sorry no exact times, but I remember to not being able to use 1/400s H Leafshutter without significant loose of power, if my mind serves me well even at 1/250 beginning to show first signs of cut. Never been an issue for us as we freeze motion with short flash duration, obviously it can be an issue with bright ambient light. HTH.
Cheers,
Ulf
-
Ulf, thank you and I'm under no illusion it's slower! My situation is that I own both but the RFS1 works more elegantly with my Scoro pack than the RFS2.1 but I'm trying to work out precisely how much slower it is. Know Thine Enemy !!
-
Ulf, thank you and I'm under no illusion it's slower! My situation is that I own both but the RFS1 works more elegantly with my Scoro pack than the RFS2.1 but I'm trying to work out precisely how much slower it is. Know Thine Enemy !!
Probably all you ever want to know about RFS1 can be found in this fcc documentation: https://fccid.io/RW3RFS1/User-Manual/User-Manual-428542
Cheers,
Ulf
-
ULF! you wonderful fabulous human being !! Thank you - it's 0.625 - 0.833 ms, so up to twice as slow as the RFS2.1, or conversely, the newer 2.1 is almost twice as fast as the RFS1. THANK YOU !!