Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 11, 2018, 08:46:24 am

Title: Light on the Land
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 11, 2018, 08:46:24 am
From a little while ago  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Light on the Land
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 11, 2018, 11:24:12 am
Nice
Title: Re: Light on the Land
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 11, 2018, 02:26:15 pm
Very

Jeremy
Title: Re: Light on the Land
Post by: Hans Kruse on September 12, 2018, 05:16:24 am
+1
Title: Re: Light on the Land
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 12, 2018, 05:17:06 am
Well done.
Title: Re: Light on the Land
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 12, 2018, 02:37:38 pm
Thanks everyone  :)

It was just one of those amazing sky days Skye, so it was just a matter of setting up and waiting for an interesting combination of rising cloud formations and some nice light appearing over the land beneath it to take place and this is the result. You see I am normally more of a hunter than a fisherman when it comes to finding images, but on this day, I seemed to be doing a lot more fishing than usual, perhaps it is my age and I am starting to slow down.. :(

But what the heck, I still managed to get something  :)

Dave