Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: myotis on September 09, 2018, 05:50:42 pm

Title: Which monitor type do I have?
Post by: myotis on September 09, 2018, 05:50:42 pm
I have a Eizo Flexscan SX2462W  which is described as having a TFT color LCD.

The iProfiler software defaults to using a CCFL display type, which from what I have read doesn't seem correct, but the choices available are white LED, or RGB LED, plus some others that also sound unlikely such as Oled and Plasma.

My other monitor, a cheap Viewsonic defaults to "White LED".

Does anyone know what I should set as the monitor type for the Eizo (RGB LCD seems the nearest to colour LCD), or is CCFL in fact correct.

Many thanks,

Graham
Title: Re: Which monitor type do I have?
Post by: Czornyj on September 09, 2018, 06:07:44 pm
WG CCFL
Title: Re: Which monitor type do I have?
Post by: myotis on September 09, 2018, 06:16:34 pm
WG CCFL

Thanks, so the software was "almost" picking up the default correctly, as its using CCFl, but there is also a WG CCFL listed.

 I was surprised that there was no mention of CCFL in the manual or spec sheets.   But good to know that is what it is.

Cheers,

Graham