Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on September 09, 2018, 08:53:34 am

Title: First Light
Post by: RSL on September 09, 2018, 08:53:34 am
.
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 09, 2018, 09:18:06 am
Nice.

Desperation is turning you into a good landscape photographer, Russ.   ;)
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 09, 2018, 09:33:55 am
+1
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: HSakols on September 09, 2018, 09:49:26 am
I like this one!  Don't get eaten by one of those crocs that live in there.
Title: Re: First Light
Post by: RSL on September 09, 2018, 10:17:34 am
Thanks all. As D Fuller said in another thread: "ETTR is going to kill photography if photographers don’t learn to PTTL (print to the left)." This one was ETTRed and then PTTLed (or at least PPTTLed [post-processed to the left]). I agree with him. I'd add that HDR in the hands of children is already on its way to killing photography.

And, Eric: You do what you gotta do. As HCB said, "Photographing is nothing. Looking is everything."

And, Hugh: In another couple months the gators will be coming up the river and I'll probably get a few more gator shots.