Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on September 04, 2018, 05:10:46 am

Title: Kilve Beach
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 04, 2018, 05:10:46 am
From yesterday's bimble on the beach, before the rain came in
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 04, 2018, 02:35:59 pm
Good stuff. I particularly like the second.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: Chairman Bill on September 04, 2018, 02:49:16 pm
Thanks, Jeremy. Glad someone likes 'em :-)
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 04, 2018, 03:14:34 pm
Good stuff. I particularly like the second.

Jeremy
Ditto.

Eric
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: Rob C on September 04, 2018, 04:56:09 pm
Yes, definitely the second: as thumbnail I thought I had made an accidental click and was looking at the famous photograph of the valley of the shadow of death as per the charge of the Light Brigade.

Imagine discovering it was really about a day at the beach.

And no Beach Boys or California Girls! No wonder I sometimes get the blues.

:-)
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: francois on September 05, 2018, 02:44:08 am
The second one for me too… The first shot is too cramped but the third one is interesting.
Title: Re: Kilve Beach
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 05, 2018, 02:50:39 am
Beautiful work. The 1st and 3rd images truly stand out.