Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on August 30, 2018, 08:01:54 am
-
This photo was shot during a workshop in Abruzzo in the Gran Sasso National Park on November 5th, 2017. Abruzzo is one of my favourite locations. It does not have iconic status, but in my eyes it is absolutely iconic. Here you can go around without meeting many others, except for the old castle at Rocca Calascio which is becoming popular among photographers. I did my very forst photo workshop in this region 10 years ago in October 2008. So naturally it has a special status for me. I still do workshops there.
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1893/29413704207_35da1f5674_z.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/LPbVva)Rolling hills in morning light (https://flic.kr/p/LPbVva) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
That's a beauty.
I'm a sucker for low clouds in hills, and this is especially fine.
-
Lovely, smooth hills… Very different from the jagged peaks of the Dolomites or the Alps!
Bravo.
-
Different location, same style: unifying light quality.
-
Looks iconic enough to me. Great shot Hans!
Mark
-
Great location and moment. Nicely done.
-
Thanks very much and I'm just coming back from a trip :)