Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: madmanchan on August 25, 2018, 11:12:18 am

Title: FS: Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens -- $1250 USD
Post by: madmanchan on August 25, 2018, 11:12:18 am
I'm selling my used Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II lens.

I am the original owner of the lens and bought it new in May 2010.

Front and rear elements are clean and scratch free. Cosmetically, there are some minor scuff marks and scratches on the barrel from normal use.

See images here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mc9bvf6e436nsp/AADhK95TAaxuz_6bsjtkoGMza?dl=0

Package includes: Lens, lens hood, front cap, rear cap, and lens pouch. I no longer have the original box, nor the manual.

I'm asking 1450 1250 USD, including PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority Mail to anywhere in the continental USA. PayPal only.

If interested, please email me directly at [email protected].

Thanks,
Eric
Title: Re: FS: Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens -- $1250 USD
Post by: madmanchan on September 01, 2018, 08:05:27 am
Price reduced to $1250 USD