Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on August 21, 2018, 01:35:54 am

Title: Good Question
Post by: maddogmurph on August 21, 2018, 01:35:54 am
That's what she came up with when I asked her to name it... kind of works?

Patagonia does not suck.
Title: Re: Good Question
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 21, 2018, 07:32:36 am
Impressive perspective. One nitpick: a twig overlapping with the mountain top.
Title: Re: Good Question
Post by: maddogmurph on August 21, 2018, 05:19:41 pm
Impressive perspective. One nitpick: a twig overlapping with the mountain top.

I made sure to put that there to drive OCD people nuts. I think this one's probably good for your wall Slobodan. You can look at that little twig every day and hate it just as much as I do.

:)!
Title: Re: Good Question
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 21, 2018, 06:08:57 pm
I made sure to put that there to drive OCD people nuts...


;D