Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on August 20, 2018, 12:57:52 pm

Title: Rock at the sea - Elgol
Post by: Hans Kruse on August 20, 2018, 12:57:52 pm
Another shot from Elgol on the same day as the previous post from Isle of Skye. Although a number of photographers come to this location it is usually not overcrowded and it is possible to walk around and shoot without getting others in the frame. I really like this location with all the rock exposed at low tide.

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1894/30291188848_4387ee8910_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/N9Jg7G)Rock at the sea (https://flic.kr/p/N9Jg7G) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Rock at the sea - Elgol
Post by: farbschlurf on August 20, 2018, 01:24:34 pm
Quite cool. I like the similar pattern of the ripples of rock and sky.
Title: Re: Rock at the sea - Elgol
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 22, 2018, 09:47:41 am
Very cool indeed!
Title: Re: Rock at the sea - Elgol
Post by: francois on August 23, 2018, 05:56:44 am
I agree with above comments. Patterns, textures, lines and colors are mint!
Well done, Hans.
Title: Re: Rock at the sea - Elgol
Post by: Hans Kruse on August 28, 2018, 09:30:01 am
Thanks for the comments and I love the rock at that location.