Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Fred Ragland on October 17, 2006, 09:26:22 am

Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: Fred Ragland on October 17, 2006, 09:26:22 am
Exceptional.
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: mahleu on October 17, 2006, 02:28:47 pm
Quote
Exceptional.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80841\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm sure it is.

Is there anyway that normal mortals can see it?
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: Fred Ragland on October 17, 2006, 02:35:12 pm
Quote
I'm sure it is.

Is there anyway that normal mortals can see it?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80891\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes. Join the rest of us at What's New/Namibia.
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: michael on October 17, 2006, 02:52:59 pm
Namibia Slides (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/namibia06-slides/index.html)
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: David Mantripp on October 17, 2006, 05:13:47 pm
Michael,

Is there any way you can use the LLVJ credit card processing to accept payment for prints in general ? I'm sorely tempted by a couple of the Namibia collection, but the hassle of obtaining and sending a cheque from my part of the world dampens my enthusiasm a bit.... and anyway, you should not put up barriers to impulse buying :-)

David
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: michael on October 17, 2006, 05:29:51 pm
David,

For reasons which I won't go into there I prefer to keep print sales seperate from LL activities.

Personal checks are fine, as long as they are drawn on a US or Canadian bank account. Otherwise a postal money order or bank draft in US dollars is OK. Either of these take just a few minutes to obtain from almost any bank or postal outlet anywhere in the world.

Michael
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: David Mantripp on October 18, 2006, 04:56:03 am
Quote
David,

For reasons which I won't go into there I prefer to keep print sales seperate from LL activities.

Personal checks are fine, as long as they are drawn on a US or Canadian bank account. Otherwise a postal money order or bank draft in US dollars is OK. Either of these take just a few minutes to obtain from almost any bank or postal outlet anywhere in the world.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=80920\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Well, here I have to order the check one day and pick it up the next, both times in person....not impossible, but a pain.  It is rumoured that Noah paid some of his suppliers on the Ark by check, but since then they're rarely seen .... at least here in the home of banking, Switzerland :-)

Could I then suggest a personal PayPal account ?
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: michael on October 18, 2006, 07:53:46 am
David,

It is what it is.

Michael
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: David Mantripp on October 18, 2006, 11:32:41 am
Quote
It is what it is.

Doubtless that's what Canon say to you whenever you ask for a mirror lockup button  

just kidding....  It's really up to you, just a suggestion to make it easier for people (me, anyway) to give you money. None of my business.
Title: Namibia Shoot Slide Show
Post by: Craig Arnold on October 19, 2006, 03:20:41 pm
A Paypal account does seem like a good idea.

They are very simple to set up and quite effective I believe.