Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: gdiel on August 07, 2018, 03:23:48 pm

Title: Picture of the Andes
Post by: gdiel on August 07, 2018, 03:23:48 pm
Volcano in the Bolivian Andes


Günter Diel

www.gdiel.net
www.guenter-diel.com
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: thierrylegros396 on August 09, 2018, 03:35:06 am
I like that one for the content and the colors.

Thierry
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: Telecaster on August 09, 2018, 03:31:22 pm
Stark beauty.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 09, 2018, 08:24:42 pm
I like that one for the content and the colors.

Thierry
I do too.
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: francois on August 10, 2018, 04:02:36 am
Very nice landscape in this barrent land. Colors and shapes are grandiose.
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: petermfiore on August 11, 2018, 09:17:31 am
This was my first view of a volcano in the Andes. A painting by Fredric Church, "Eruption at Cotopaxi". I was a young art student when I saw this magical painting.

Peter
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: gdiel on August 11, 2018, 01:04:16 pm
This was my first view of a volcano in the Andes. A painting by Fredric Church, "Eruption at Cotopaxi". I was a young art student when I saw this magical painting.

Peter

Very interesting picture. All dramatic und romantic elements are assembled: The sunset, the waterfall, the wild canyon, the dramatic light,
the lake and of course the eruption. All this elements create a suggestiv magical atmosphere.
A simple photograph can not compete.

Thanks for showing,
Günter
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: francois on August 13, 2018, 05:22:15 am
This was my first view of a volcano in the Andes. A painting by Fredric Church, "Eruption at Cotopaxi". I was a young art student when I saw this magical painting.

Peter

This would be the ideal volcanic/eruption landscape shot… Thanks for posting.
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: gdiel on August 13, 2018, 05:48:59 am
This would be the ideal volcanic/eruption landscape shot… Thanks for posting.

Yes, exactly!


Günter
Title: Re: Picture of the Andes
Post by: gdiel on August 13, 2018, 02:07:02 pm
Thanks for viewing and the comments.

Günter

---
Günter Diel
www.gdiel.net
www.guenter-diel.com