Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on August 06, 2018, 05:58:47 pm

Title: Lone tree
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 06, 2018, 05:58:47 pm
I've not shot this tree for quite a while. Seemed like the right time to correct that.
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: churly on August 06, 2018, 06:42:10 pm
You are right.  I like the opposing curves in the foreground and sky.
Chuck
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 07, 2018, 12:00:41 am
Yes, we need that tree right now.
A fine portrait.
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: farbschlurf on August 07, 2018, 03:16:14 am
Perfect sky for this picture!!
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 07, 2018, 04:39:35 am
Thanks for the comments. Good that they're all positive ... so far :-)
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 07, 2018, 05:20:28 am
Good composition. I do think the light is a bit flat though.
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: Chairman Bill on August 07, 2018, 06:47:05 am
Yeah, the light was very flat
Title: Re: Lone tree
Post by: MattBurt on August 08, 2018, 10:06:55 am
I like it but I'd like to be able to see the ground patterns better. Still a fine image.