Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on August 05, 2018, 03:53:10 am

Title: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on August 05, 2018, 03:53:10 am
Dear friends,

I am honoured to announce my upcoming solo exhibition "TIME (&) MATTERS", opening in Orbetello as part of the ImagO Photofestival!

You are warmly invited to join us for the opening and book signing on Saturday, August 11 2018, at 7 p.m. The exhibition will be open until September 7, 2018. Hope to see you there!

(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/Bottazzini_Verticale.jpg)

Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: RSL on August 05, 2018, 07:05:42 am
Congratulations, Vieri.
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: cgarnerhome on August 05, 2018, 08:15:42 am
Well done!  Enjoy the opening!
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on August 05, 2018, 09:13:24 am
 My congratulations as well Vieri!! Perhaps you'd post some shots from this event? Best of luck!!!
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 05, 2018, 09:55:24 am
Congratulations! I wish I could be there.
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: 32BT on August 05, 2018, 01:00:24 pm
Good luck, and as the saying goes:
Pics or it didn't happen.
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on August 06, 2018, 02:55:30 am
Thank you very much everyone for your good comments! :) Will post images here of the opening, fingers crossed!

Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: davidgp on August 22, 2018, 01:06:06 pm
Congrats Vieri!!!


http://dgpfotografia.com
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on August 22, 2018, 02:02:16 pm
Congrats Vieri!!!


http://dgpfotografia.com

Thank you very much David! :)

Best regards,

Vieri
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: francois on August 23, 2018, 05:53:30 am
I won't be able to make (going to Tuscany at the end of September) but I wish you good luck with your exhibition!
Title: Re: Solo exhibition coming up!
Post by: Vieri Bottazzini on November 08, 2018, 12:03:28 pm
I won't be able to make (going to Tuscany at the end of September) but I wish you good luck with your exhibition!

Thank you Francois and sorry for the late reply, I just saw your kind comment now :) Best regards,

Vieri