Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: spassig on August 04, 2018, 01:29:49 pm

Title: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: spassig on August 04, 2018, 01:29:49 pm
Hello

I test Capture Pilot and iPad with PO X1 & IQ3.
It works well.

Can I use Capture Pilot and iPad with Sony A7II?

YES or NO.

Jochen

Edit:
If YES what's the workflow. I doesn't found connection.
Title: Re: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: arobinson7547 on August 08, 2018, 08:02:40 am
If the version of Capture One, you are using supports your Sony Model, then Yes, I will work with Capture Pilot. The Camera doesn't hook into Capture Pilot, it hooks into the Main Capture One Program. Capture Pilot hooks into the Main Program, also. So whatever Camera is connected, it will support.

There is a version of Capture One, specific to Sony Cameras
Title: Re: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: spassig on August 08, 2018, 08:33:38 am
If the version of Capture One, you are using supports your Sony Model, then Yes, I will work with Capture Pilot. The Camera doesn't hook into Capture Pilot, it hooks into the Main Capture One Program. Capture Pilot hooks into the Main Program, also. So whatever Camera is connected, it will support.

There is a version of Capture One, specific to Sony Cameras

Thanks for feedback.
I'm not shure that I translate Your answer right.

I use the Sony A7II and Capture One Pro 11.
It works well.

I heard some days before.

I can use only Sony A7II and Capture Pilot via Capture One Pro 11.

Is this right?

I cannot use Sony A7II and Capture Pilot without Capture One Pro 11.

Is this right?

Jochen
Title: Re: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: rcdurston on August 08, 2018, 08:39:38 am
You can only use Capture Pilot with CaptureOne.
Title: Re: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: arobinson7547 on August 09, 2018, 04:52:21 pm
yes, both of your statements are correct.
Title: Re: PhaseOne, Capture Pilot, iPad
Post by: The View on September 03, 2018, 03:33:29 am
Has anybody compared tethering through C1 with tethering using Canon's software?

I'm on a 2012 MBP retina, so I don't if my computer has enough processing power to do tethering in C1.