Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Arlen on August 01, 2018, 01:14:15 pm
-
A March Brown mayfly, just moments after the nymphal form rose from the bottom to the water's surface, split and exited the nymphal shuck, unfolded its wings, and is waiting for them to fully inflate before flying away.
-
A March Brown mayfly, just moments after the nymphal form rose from the bottom to the water's surface, split and exited the nymphal shuck, unfolded its wings, and is waiting for them to fully inflate before flying away.
Very nice. If I was a trout this would probably make me hungry!
-
That's just a freaking awesome shot! Bravo x 10
-
Excellent!
-
A masterful image! Subject, lighting, colors, focus are all spot-on. Congrats Arlen, way to go.
-
+1. Definitely trout food.
-
Superb. Beautiful lighting.
A nitpick: could do with just a bit more space at the top?
Jeremy
-
Fantastic, I'm in awe!
-
Marvelous!
-
Thanks to all of you for your generous comments. I'm continually amazed at what details one can uncover when moving down the biological size ladder.