Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on July 31, 2018, 02:28:05 pm

Title: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on July 31, 2018, 02:28:05 pm
I have redone my website with numerous new features, which I hope will make it easier for clients to find images. I have over a 1000 images captured using a Horseman 617 and a medium format digital cameras. It was a bit of work to get the files ready for the new site.

As well, the images are now organized by twenty subject categories, they load quicker, and they are bigger.

Have a look and let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks

Steven

http://www.friedmanphoto.com (http://www.friedmanphoto.com)

Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: Chris Kern on July 31, 2018, 06:47:47 pm
I have redone my website with numerous new features, which I hope will make it easier for clients to find images.

Very nicely done, Steven.  You have many impressive images and you have done a fine job of presenting them on your new site.  I think you did a fine job with the panos, in particular—they're a real challenge to display on the small scale of an Internet browser—and the "print detail" feature is very clever; I don't recall that I've seen anything like that before.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on July 31, 2018, 07:04:31 pm
Thank you Chris for positive feedback. I am pleased you picked up on the detail section. In the first image of Zabriske Point in the detail image you can see a hydro pole and a road almost 4kms away. In the dogwood image you can see a ant.

Thanks again for taking the time to look and comment.

Steven
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: guido on August 01, 2018, 10:35:26 am
I haven't had time to go beyond the landing page. But the design looks clean and elegant. I really love your images and am looking forward to digging into it more...
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 01, 2018, 11:25:06 am
I haven't had time to go beyond the landing page. But the design looks clean and elegant. I really love your images and am looking forward to digging into it more...
It is very impressive. So far I've only looked at your Favorites and Abstracts, but I'll be back.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on August 01, 2018, 11:27:52 am
Thanks Eric and Guido for the feedback and for taking the time to check out the site.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: HSakols on August 01, 2018, 12:08:20 pm
enjoyed your site!  wonderful landscape work!
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on August 01, 2018, 01:17:18 pm
Thank you Hugh.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 01, 2018, 02:19:03 pm
Gorgeous site.

Jeremy
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on August 01, 2018, 02:27:37 pm
Thanks Jeremy.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: nirpat89 on August 01, 2018, 03:13:03 pm
Wonderful website...minimal design + maximum beauty.  Thanks for sharing.  Bookmarked in my favorite photographers folder for future enjoyment. 

:Niranjan.
Title: Re: New Website Steven Friedman
Post by: stevenfr on August 01, 2018, 03:19:49 pm
Thank you Niranjan. I am pleased you like it and thanks for taking the time to check out the site.