Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on July 30, 2018, 05:11:58 pm
-
.
-
Another hidden gem, somewhere in Massachusetts I guess.
I haven't seen this one.
Nice pair. I slightly prefer the second.
-
Thank you Eric! They are in Savoy, MA. Nice state forest that one...
-
Looks like a wonderful place.
-
nice shots, Guido, congrats...
also, such a lovely place!
-
+1, very much agree that this is a beautiful place. Are those hemlocks along the stream banks?
-
+1, very much agree that this is a beautiful place. Are those hemlocks along the stream banks?
I'm glad you like them! Mix of Hemlock, Maple and i think Alder. Not really a tree ID expert!
-
Very nice place and fine photos. It's funny how the grey water stands out in all that green.
I'm currently searching for some nice mixed forest around here, but this is rather difficult, I found ...
-
Very nice place and fine photos. It's funny how the grey water stands out in all that green.
I'm currently searching for some nice mixed forest around here, but this is rather difficult, I found ...
Thank you! I feel your pain with locations! These are over a 2 hour drive from my home. I have taken to camping for the weekend to get there in the right light...
-
Thanks Paulo and Luis! I'm glad you like them!
-
Oh, I do like them guido.
Makes me want to be there.
Best.
-
Oh, I do like them guido.
Makes me want to be there.
Best.
Oh thank you! I'm so glad! It is a special place, one of the best I know.
-
Thank you Guido.
Enjoy both images. They're lovely. And to find them near your home- makes them to me - all the better.
Richard
-
Thank you Guido.
Enjoy both images. They're lovely. And to find them near your home- makes them to me - all the better.
Richard
Glad you like them Richard!