Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: David Eckels on July 29, 2018, 02:27:21 pm
-
In the last few days, this "stay logged in" option seems to have disappeared.
-
In the last few days, this "stay logged in" option seems to have disappeared.
With the Coffee Corner politics gone, there is no reason to stay ;)
-
With the Coffee Corner gone, there is no reason to stay ;)
Only politics has gone, Slobodan; the coffee corner is here to stay.
Jeremy
-
Only politics has gone, Slobodan; the coffee corner is here to stay.
Ok, so, as Brits say, there are three subjects one should not discuss around the table: sex, religion, and politics, what's left for the Coffee Corner? Ah, yes, the ever-lasting subject of weather! Great! Wait... you banned that too!?
One of the troika has not been banned explicitly so far: sex. I, for one, am looking forward to the new Coffee Corner, devoted to sex ;)
-
Ahem.... staying logged in?
-
I think it only disappeared for the desktop version.
-
With the Coffee Corner politics gone, there is no reason to stay ;)
Promise? :o
-
I have asked our web team. Will report back.
-
Ok, so, as Brits say, there are three subjects one should not discuss around the table: sex, religion, and politics, what's left for the Coffee Corner? Ah, yes, the ever-lasting subject of weather! Great! Wait... you banned that too!?
Ah, Slobodan, did you not learn from the interminable threads on the Coffee Corner that there's a distinction between climate and weather? Only the former is banned. We'll always have weather to argue (and moan) about.
One of the troika has not been banned explicitly so far: sex. I, for one, am looking forward to the new Coffee Corner, devoted to sex ;)
Now that might be fun to moderate. www.luminous-landscape.xxx*?
Jeremy
* I didn't format that as a link, and there doesn't seem to be a way of not formatting it as a link. Oddly enough, though, there's nothing at the end of it.
-
In the last few days, this "stay logged in" option seems to have disappeared.
Do you have cookies saved? If so then I stay logged on in the Opera browser.
-
* I didn't format that as a link, and there doesn't seem to be a way of not formatting it as a link. Oddly enough, though, there's nothing at the end of it.
It recognises the sponsored TLD in .xxx and automagically turns it into a link.
-
Do you have cookies saved? If so then I stay logged on in the Opera browser.
Ah, Robert, that appears to be the answer. I had blocked cookies and when I reversed that, Voila! Thanks, shoulda thought of that.
Kevin: No worries. Your team has enough to do. Thanks.
-
Ok, case closed.