Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Wolfman on July 26, 2018, 05:30:00 pm
-
Went to Lone Pine and beyond lat weekend. Some monsoon action which made for some interesting conditions.
-
A fine set. I'm particularly delighted with the clouds in #1 and #3.
-
Wonderful weather conditions well caught! Lovely images! Thank you for sharing them with us.
-
Thanks for the positive comments.....appreciated.
-
Lovely set indeed.
Well done.
-
A fine set. I'm particularly delighted with the clouds in #1 and #3.
Agreed. I bet the first would look even better in B&W.
Jeremy
-
I think it also looks good in b&w but I like the color better.
-
I think it also looks good in b&w but I like the color better.
I don't! But it's your shot.
Jeremy
-
Very nice set… The first one is my favorite both in colors and B&W.
-
All very likeable....even the B&W.