Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on July 23, 2018, 11:29:16 am

Title: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: KMRennie on July 23, 2018, 11:29:16 am
Another shot from my Bavarian cycling trip. This small lake is close to Mittenwald and really is this green. I waited long enough for the wind to drop and the sun to make a weak and watery appearance. Ken
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 23, 2018, 11:47:33 am
Like!
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria
Post by: stamper on July 23, 2018, 11:51:27 am
Very nice!
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: guido on July 23, 2018, 01:08:34 pm
I really like the first one. The bright green reflections of the reeds is quite striking!
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: farbschlurf on July 24, 2018, 02:45:00 am
I really like the first one. The bright green reflections of the reeds is quite striking!
Agree, 1st is it. The "wedge" on the right makes it more interesting. I like the all over green.
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: francois on July 24, 2018, 03:47:04 am
I also vote for the first one… The reeds (and reflections) are captivating. I also like the fact that there's no other vibrant color(s) in this green landscape.
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 24, 2018, 04:52:33 am
#1 for me too.
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: Rayyan on July 25, 2018, 12:01:10 am
The first one is more expansive. Room to suck in the fresh air.
The 2nd feels cramped.
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: stamper on August 04, 2018, 04:55:27 am
Like both!
Title: Re: Ferchensee, Bavaria now 2 images
Post by: KMRennie on August 07, 2018, 11:38:44 am
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I am busy at the moment going through old files, throwing out the rubbish (1.5 TB so far) backing everything up and migrating to a large NAS drive. Ken