Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: ErikKaffehr on July 21, 2018, 11:20:32 am
-
Hi,
I stayed at Sella Pass over night, so I had sunset and sunrise. Nice to travel with a van...
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2018/i-h5JPzR7/0/d6669fde/X3/20180614-_DSC0158-X3.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2018/i-5JSXVfc/0/b70cf471/X3/20180614-_DSC0207-X3.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2018/i-jxPkNTc/0/350452c4/X3/20180615-_DSC0262-X3.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2018/i-FXNFqKJ/0/fbd1ebb0/X3/20180615-_DSC9690-X3.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Travel/Europe-2018/i-LkMD7cB/0/579f12a6/X3/20180615-_DSC0301-X3.jpg)
Best regards
Erik
-
A truly beautiful set, Erik!
-
What Eric M said. And, if I may, that first one reminds me very much of a composition that could have been done by the late Galen Rowell (who was BTW, my inspiration along with Arthur Morris to get into photographing landscapes and Avian subjects)!
-
Thanks Eric!
Erik
A truly beautiful set, Erik!
-
Thanks Kevin!
Erik
What Eric M said. And, if I may, that first one reminds me very much of a composition that could have been done by the late Galen Rowell (who was BTW, my inspiration along with Arthur Morris to get into photographing landscapes and Avian subjects)!
-
Good set.