Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on July 18, 2018, 04:25:26 pm

Title: Morning wet grass
Post by: Hans Kruse on July 18, 2018, 04:25:26 pm
A morning in Alpe di Siusi in the Italian Dolomites. A wonderful morning. The only problem is that I got a parking fine ;)

(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1830/28589085197_36e52692d9_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/Kyjx12)Morning light (https://flic.kr/p/Kyjx12) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Morning wet grass
Post by: James Clark on July 18, 2018, 08:06:29 pm
I feel like Julie Andrews ought to be skipping along somewhere in there :)
Title: Re: Morning wet grass
Post by: francois on July 19, 2018, 05:26:32 am
I can feel the dew and the warming air… Sorry to hear about that fine but the photo was probably worth it (although Italians cops can be pretty heavy-handed).
Title: Re: Morning wet grass
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 19, 2018, 05:57:29 am
Nice meadows.
Title: Re: Morning wet grass
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 19, 2018, 08:38:39 am
Definitely worth the parking fine.